Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Do I Choose?

My good friend Melissa took Georgia Kelley's pictures when she was 12 days old.  Please help me choose which ones are your favorites!   Go to  melissahalfordphotography.com /clients/password: ware

8 comments:

Whitney said...

I definitely loved all the pictures! They were SO good, I know what you mean by it being hard to choose. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

I picked out a few of my very favorites. So here it goes:1,5,8,14,26,28,34,39,43,49,& 64

Lindsay said...

56
62
64
Are my faves!

Hannah said...

I LOVED 3, 21, 25, 34, 47, 49 (LOVED), 52 (FAV FAV FAV), 56

Seriously, sooo many good choices!!! They turned out AMAZING!

lauren said...

These are awesome pictures!!! So many favorites, but to try to help you, here are my top three.

44 (This is an amazing picture...looks like a baby model in a magazine and you can see her face so well)

47, (Sweet, peaceful, beautiful, this might be my favorite...and I love how it has her nursery in it)

55 (I love how you can see her whole face, she looks so peaceful and beautiful, and you can see her whole newborn adorable body)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

My favs were 25, 38, and 63 but I loved all of them-you can't go wrong!

Lindsey Eason said...

34,39 and 48 were my faves - they're all gorgeous though! I know you can't wait to get them in frames and up on your walls to proudly display! :)

Melissa Halford said...

I kind of like them all :) Honestly I LOVE the one with just your hands and her little hiney that is black and white. I think its going to have to make the website permantely!

Angela said...

I think the very first one is absolutely gorgeous!