Monday, February 13, 2012

Our Funny Valentines

I really wanted to throw a little playdate for Georgia Kelley and Valentine's Day seemed like the perfect holiday to rally all her friends to our quaint house!  The best pictures are on my friend Ashley's blog.  She helped a lot with this playdate, she is an amazing decorator! She has a knack for taking something small and making it look good! Anyway, we invited 16 kiddos(12 two/three year olds) and 10 mommies over to our house! I fed off Harry's Elf party  We had a little thrown together photo booth with butcher paper! It worked for these guys!  The pictures turned out great with the good ole saying "I moustache you a question. Will you be my Valentine?"

 I got these kids shirts off Etsy for a really good price and they love them! They have built in moustaches on the sleeve! 
 What is a good playdate without mommy food!  Thanks to my friend Lane and her Tastefully Simple, this was easier then planned!  I also added duck tape to water bottles so we could write our names on them!






 Everyone brought a treat to share and they all left with a bag full of super cute goodies!

 My favorite part was the Love Shack table!  They turned out soooo cute! They loved decorating little graham cracker houses with pink icing and pink candy!






 I always feel bad for widows at Valentine's Day! We are taking all the sweet cards made to them tomorrow!








 We loved having all of our friends over to celebrate the love!
 We also love their mommies!



It was a success!  One of my favorite local websites is posting about this party tomorrow. 

No comments: